1. Subscriber and user account information.Inorder to send you your complete analysis, Ochy may collect the following information:
1.1 "Personally Identifiable Information". This is information that you give us and may include your name, email address and questions about you.
1.2 "Usage Information". You cannot be identified with Usage Information. This is any information that Ochy has when you use the services, such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the Internet, email address, operating system, platform, device information such as the camera.
2. Use of information collected by Ochy.
2.1 We may occasionally use your address or email address to send you news or offers about Ochy's services. Personally identifiable information is highly confidential and usage information is confidential to our operations.
2.2 We do not sell, trade, or rent personally identifiable or usage information to anyone not associated with us. We do not work with any ad server companies. However, if Ochy is sold or transferred to another entity, personally identifying and usage information will likely be part of the sale or transfer. In addition, we may disclose personally identifiable information to persons or entities not affiliated with Ochy if necessary:
- To enforce this agreement and investigate possible violations.
- To detect, prevent, or address fraud, security, or technical problems.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Ochy, Ochy subscribers and users, or the public.
We may collect non-identifying statistical information and use it for runner studies and other purposes in the course of our business.